CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We know you want your DADO bathtub and basin to be well taken care of. Please follow these tips on care and maintenance:
- Wash your DADO bathtub and basin with warm soapy water after installation to remove any marks left behind after delivery and installation.
- Never expose your DADO product to petroleum-based products, such as paint removers, oven cleaners or other solvents. (Note: personal hygiene products and cosmetics will not damage the surface)
- We recommend that stains are treated and removed within 24 hours.
- For standard cleaning of both gloss and matte finishes, we recommend using multipurpose bathroom cleaning products. Matte finished products may occasionally require a mildly abrasive product. Do not use highly abrasive products or cream cleaners with amoniac as an ingredient.
- Should you ever encounter a scratch on the surface of your DADO bathtub or basin it can easily be removed using “wet n dry 400 grit” sandpaper. Apply with water and gently sand out the scratch.
- As with any surface, DADO products can be permanently damaged by exposure to aggressive chemicals. Do not use products containing trichlorethane or methylene chloride, such as paint stripper.
DADO offers additional technical support* should you need any further assistance with taking care of your DADO bathtub and basin.
*A callout fee will be charged.